MEPD application

TD-4242

Ok, Here is a nice front shot.

Posted Image

And a good side shot to show off my new back pack. Kevin where is our new ANH helmets? This one really shows how large the FX helmet is.

Posted Image

It's not all work when your a Sandtrooper

Posted Image

And at the end of the day it's time to kick back with a beer and watch the tube.

Posted Image[/img]

Having seen your gear in person Bill, all we need to do is remove the black snaps on the current ab plate 'til we make some new ones on your vacc table.(hint!)

Just pop the buttons, putty the holes, and paint 'em white & dirt, and you're good to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Well the second to last part of my full sandtrooper conversion is done, even dropped the drop boxes.

Ab plate:

Posted Image

And the final part is about 50% done

Stunt helmet:

Posted Image

Just waiting on the decals for the stunt helmet. It's hard to tell from this pic but it does have the dark green lenses

If it were up to me you'd be in. Your gear looks great and complete. I just got mine in the same shape but I cleaned it up a bit. The paint I used I thought looked like crap, litterally. I used some goof off and toned it down a bit and I used a scouring pad to take the shine off the armor. Over all I think it is a little more acurate to the trooper I am modeling after. (the "These aren't the droids were looking for" one.)

Posted Image

Yes, marcus' photos will be done this weekend, and Bills as well. I just need Marcus to get his TD number so we can enter him in the books as an official MEPD Dirty boy.

And Bill, my back is still killing me after pulling that ab plate on Thursday....

• 2 weeks later...