Sign in to follow this  
SCRIBBLER

AIRBORNE TROOPER: ARMORER TEAM MEMBER

Opening statement will be posted shortly. 

Please direct any questions for this member on this thread.  :td::salute:

Hello, members of MEPD both new and old! I would like to thank our leader Dutchy, Strider, and Scribbler for giving me the opportunity to once again serve this great detachment! 

I joined the 501st Legion in December of 2015 after several years of learning about the legion and what it was all about. Since the first time I saw Star Wars, I immediately took an interest in sandtroopers and knew I would wear that beautiful armor one day.

I built my armor over the course of several months and bough my first pack from Dirty Boy. I am one to never settle for "good enough" and eventually built my current pack to be much more accurate. This year has brought many screen used items to light and I will once again upgrade my pack to the new standards. A personal goal is reach SWAT level in 2018. 

I represent Garrison Excelsior and we have several sandtroopers but none as active as I am. Because we are so spread out across NY state, large gatherings are few and far between but I lend my TD knowledge anytime, anywhere. I love this detachment and you can find me on the forum most days out of the week! I serve as the MEPD Liason to welcome new members and grant 501st & TD level access. I am also an Intelligence Officer for our bi-monthly newsletter! Don't forget to post those troop logs so you can earn a chance at being featured in the next edition! 

I consider myself very approachable so if anyone has any questions, shoot me a PM or tag me in your posts and I will get back to you ASAP. I love helping people with their builds and providing a second pair of eyes. 

• Upvote 2

Congratulations with becoming an MEPD Armorer Jason!

Well deserved and I know you'll do a great job.

:salute:

• Upvote 1