Back pack kits

wozza8470

Hi everyone, I have a question!

Does anybody know if the back pack kit from trooperbay is any good?

Thinking about getting one as it seems to have all the difficult to find parts included. Also don't want to part with £100 if its crap.

Or could someone point me in the right direction for getting decent parts.

Many thanks

Warren

@ Warren - Mike's (Trooperbay) Kits has the hard to find items and is basically a starter kit. A nice lot if you already know how to build a pack.

You would still need a few other things to complete the pack though. Mainly the frame itself.  Also, it all depends on which of the pack versions you want to build. 

Dirty Boy and Quartermaster offer great completed packs and Crashmann offers complete kits and pack commissions as well.  

Please send any questions their way. 

I started with a Dirty Boy pack and over the years learned how to build my own. For a newbie, it wouldn't hurt to just invest in a ready to wear pack. If you can afford one that is. Saves time and a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

But if you are up for the challenge or you already have the prop building experience, touch bases with any of these fine gentleman on getting a kit.

Hope that helps, Troop! Good luck!

Hi Warren,

With all of the advice above, you can't go wrong with any of the recommended suppliers, including me :)

I've sent the details of my kit to you in a private message. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and good luck with your decision!

Charlie