New trooper AP armor

Spliedt729

Hey guys I just ordered my AP armor and was wondering if there are any tips or tricks I should know when assembling it. For example where are some tricky spots that need trimming or extra attention.

This is my first build so really any information is helpful. I've been doing my research but anything will help.

Thanks guy,

Joshua

Welcome Joshua! I too have an AP kit and it was my very first build. If you take your time, there aren't too many tricky spots with it. Get some blue painter's tape so that you can tape your trimmed pieces together first to check for comfort and size. For guidance, I followed Pandatrooper's build on the FISD.

Good luck and be sure to check in as you need help.

Congrats and welcome! AP is a great kit. I'd call out the sniper plate, but it's moot since you're going TD. I built mine 3 years ago so I'm looking forward to your progress with the updated kit.

Here's my FISD build thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/17863-tk-0393-ap-buildap/

I just finished my AP as well its a very nice kit.. Don't rush the process, fit before any major trimming. I fitted several times before assembly just to get it all fitted right. Good luck with your build.

Here is a link to an awesome build thread i mainly used before converting my TK build over to TD..

Great detail and easy to follow..

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30595-ap-armour-with-anh-centurion-as-goal-build-thread/page-1

AP was my 1st kit ever. It doesn't give any serious problems.

It is a bit smaller compared to the other known armors though.

Good luck with the build and make sure you keep us posted on your progress!!

:salute:

Hey guys I just ordered my AP armor and was wondering if there are any tips or tricks I should know when assembling it. For example where are some tricky spots that need trimming or extra attention.

This is my first build so really any information is helpful. I've been doing my research but anything will help.

Thanks guy,

Joshua

That's awesome bro. I think my second or third build was AP. I liked the leanness of the kit. You can follow the build threads for anything really. Just take your time....measure twice....cut once :)