Sign in to follow this  
DirtyBoy

CRL 2015

Understandable Brian and thanks for responding. I guess because I understand it I forget that other people don't. I don't know how much clearer it can be made though that this isn't including basic 501st Sandtrooper acceptance.

We often become so used to things that we don't realize how much knowledge actually informs our actions. For example, outside of MEPD the terms "PO" and "swat" don't have any meaning.... So when someone who isn't really part of these forums see those terms, they don't know what they are referring to.

We have a lot of members who don't take part in detachments, even when they have the costumes. They may casually read now and then, but don't follow the details. We always have to make sure not to leave them out... It would be nice if every TD was here, but that's unlikely to ever happen.

Very true. And on the flip side of that, not everyone has to join MEPD or become SWAT. So if some mods are required and people don't agree with them or like them, there is no pressure, they will still be Sandtroopers of the 501st Legion.

Voted.

On some it looks quite very close 50/50

I know I saw this somewhere but now I can't find it. Does anyone know when the voting will close? I'm curious to see what the outcomes of the close polls are.

we will close up around the 25th. the last week of summer vacation in the US so everyone who would want to vote would have that chance