Turning to a TD

Wildcardz

Finally got a little time to make a TD, either Road Block V2 or Docking Bay (Tuck and Roll).

So far, this is what I have gotten...

Armor: From and build at WTF Armory, made and form to my size. More info at FISD. (WIP)

Helmet: From WTF Armory (WIP)

Fans: Soon.... (Two with external power pack)

Boots: Painting my own from black - (Dirty) Done

Belt: TKittell (Dirty) Done

Pouches: Blaster 8266 (Dirty) Done

Orange Pauldron: Trooper1 - (Dirty) Done
Gloves: Glued and painted. (Dirty) Done

Neckseal: Got one!

Weapon: Not sure which to go with just yet.

And here we go.....

Oh boy! They let anyone in here.! One thing here Andy forgot to say...he's like 4 feet tall so we modulated a recast set of armor and made molds for him..pics of fisd..and rember guys...andy thinks he is 5 feet 9 inches,...al .great banner man!

Oh boy! They let anyone in here.! One thing here Andy forgot to say...he's like 4 feet tall so we modulated a recast set of armor and made molds for him..pics of fisd..and rember guys...andy thinks he is 5 feet 9 inches,...al .great banner man!

Thanx Walt, but the real thanx goes out to Luis...aka Sandman Tigui !! :thumbsup:

Hey Andy, if you need help lets make a build party night over at Walts..... :woot: Yup i said it Walt. We will take shifts watching the clones. :yes::teehee:

I am a little taller than 4 ft.... try 4ft and 2-3/4" tall. haha

Yes, I was going to add those info on to the first post..... but you beat me to it. So I will update it now.

• 3 weeks later...