Distress call

Viktor

Dear friends of the legion,

This is the first time I ask for your help, but this time I need to reach out to everyone.

Me and my girlfriend Kajsa live in Sweden, and for 2 years Kajsa's mother Lia has had cancer. Yesterday we got the news that she is lying at the hospital with very little time left. The cancer has spread throughout her body from the spine and lungs to the whole belly region. I just want Kajsa to be able to visit her mother in Michigan and spend the last days by her side. Kajsa is a 22 year old student that always is kind to everyone. I hope to be able to raise the money for the ticket. If you feel you can spare something, please send it to my paypal info@dreamhours.com. Every penny counts. Please also write down your Legion number with the donation so I can thank you all later and report how it went.

Love

Viktor

It is so heartwarming that both troopers and even persons who have not yet received their Legion ID have donated to Kajsa. I have never been on this end of the charity work, and although I never hope for anyone of you to need help, this has given me an extra understanding how important our work is, and how good it feels when people care.

Love you all who have given us their thoughts. I will write down every name on a card for her when all is done.