DLT-19 Ammo box & E6000 Glue

Ok so I am now ready to finish off my Doopy DLT-19 and had a couple of questions.

1) Is there an suitable alternative to E6000 glue for attaching the ammo box ?

2) I guess you should really glue the two halves of the gun together

3) is this the correct location for the box ?

post-4992-0-43428600-1344078546_thumb.jp

It was really easy. I sent an email witht he subject FAO Casey, explaining who I was (mepd etc) and luckily hit the next despatch date for their run. So the time from placing the order, it was despatched within 5 days.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I did an order to Casey ( which is a gal :) ) and she was very kind to speed up the whole making process and deliver the DLT-19 for my BD.

Anyway my concerns were more about the other side than on the box that I made with an ABS sheet.

I didn't received the loading rod and from the references that I found around looks like I have to add few pieces on the part were the shells should be expelled.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ruggero i got a DLT-19 DoopyDoo kit here as well i will try to start on soon.

Your modify work above looks really Great! maybe you could post more pics, or even better make a new topic about how you assembled your DLT-19 kit :thumbsup:

Hi Ruggero i got a DLT-19 DoopyDoo kit here as well i will try to start on soon.

Your modify work above looks really Great! maybe you could post more pics, or even better make a new topic about how you assembled your DLT-19 kit :thumbsup:

I will Sir :trooper:

• 2 weeks later...

looking like you added some great detailing,

id really appreciate a topic just on the mods you did as rolf mentioned.

waiting to hear on my doopys mg34 so would be really helpful when i recieve it! :thumbsup:

Here the topic!!! even if is still a work in progress :sweat:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=10812#entry131998