RS all suit up pics.

Rolf

I think I mentioned it before, but I'll say it again: nice floor! .)

Oh... and cool armor too.

All the pics of lovely armor props keeps me busy holding the floors clean and nice for show off i guess :woot:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Sandtooper so much, so i have been thinking about not having a ANH RS Stormtrooper.

But also make my second RS kit into a Sandtrooper, as i got all the pouches, pauldrons, weapons etc.

But at the same time i have all ways been dreaming of having both since childhood, and still love the classic ANH stunt Stormtrooper look.

I think i will make the second RS kit as a Stormtrooper, but i have in mind maybe to buy a third RS kit, and turn that into a Sandtrooper.

So i have two Sandtroopers and one Stormtrooper, the second Sandtrooper will then be my second favorite Sandtrooper the look sir droinds Sandtrooper.

But for now, i only got the RS Move a long Sandtrooper:

Posted Image

i love the anh stormtrooper too,but to be honest i think if i built one it would almost feel unfinished

to me as i only ever built sandys,i think id find it hard trying to keep it clean when working on it

and would probabley be full of minor scratches by the time id finished!

thats one great thing about sandys you dont have to be over careful handling them in the workshop! :thumbsup:

Hi Marcus, there is a certain amount of "weathering" that can be done on the TK. Mark (Firebladjedi)'s well respected TKs are often full of scratches which he deliberately put on there for accuracy (See his thread in UKG armoury).

Rolf - dude, you opening a museum with that many suits ? B) To have a TK and a Sandy in my wardrobe would be cool indeed but after this TD, I'm probably gonna aim for a TB (one day) and right after perhaps something non-SW... like War Machine !

Back on topic. Rolf how are you finding the 1.5 on RS in terms of wear'n'tear ? When I visited them on their Open Day, the ABS felt so soft. Any plans to troop with your new suit soon ?

Hi Marcus, there is a certain amount of "weathering" that can be done on the TK. Mark (Firebladjedi)'s well respected TKs are often full of scratches which he deliberately put on there for accuracy (See his thread in UKG armoury).

Rolf - dude, you opening a museum with that many suits ? B) To have a TK and a Sandy in my wardrobe would be cool indeed but after this TD, I'm probably gonna aim for a TB (one day) and right after perhaps something non-SW... like War Machine !

Back on topic. Rolf how are you finding the 1.5 on RS in terms of wear'n'tear ? When I visited them on their Open Day, the ABS felt so soft. Any plans to troop with your new suit soon ?

Thanks bro.

I have assembled around 5 ANH Stormtrooper full suits ready to wear, and around 10 Sandtroopers suits ready to wear through time plus extra helmets on the side.

I have sold all of them, to get the founds to upgrade each time, so they are all gone.

Right now i only have the assembled RS Sandtrooper, and a full RS ANH Stormtrooper kit in my home as well.

I will start assemble it in the fall over the winter, and have it ready in the spring 2013 or sooner. I´m not i hurry as i will all ways troop as a sandy i guess.

The 1,5mm ABS are strong and solid and perfect for trooping i think, i think the 2mm are too thick and kills the details, and the 1mm might be too thin and fragile.

I have not troop in the RS yet, only for pics.

Sadly where i live the 501st are totally dead, and nothing happen. We only have around 1 or 2 events a year or so, back then we troop more but things have sadly fade out around here.

So i´m more alone in this hobby, and more into getting it accurate and take pics and future fan movies etc.

Troop on :thumbsup:

i love the anh stormtrooper too,but to be honest i think if i built one it would almost feel unfinished

to me as i only ever built sandys,i think id find it hard trying to keep it clean when working on it

and would probabley be full of minor scratches by the time id finished!

thats one great thing about sandys you dont have to be over careful handling them in the workshop! :thumbsup:

The Stormtrooper is full of scratches and blemishes and nicks and dents, so they are not as clean as you may think and you shouldn't be more careful making those than you do the Sandtrooper. Flaws and damage is what helps make the character come alive. Authentic battle damage. .)

Well. Clearly. You need to move to Britain :-)

Before i got my kid, i was thinking hard to move to London for a long time, as its so close to Copenhagen any way...

But not i can´t move, and forced to stay here whit my son, where i´m forced to share him whit my crazy ex sadly.

Maybe i will move me 501st deployment to the UKG, and come over there once a year to stay active for a good time.

Cheers bro :thumbsup:

Germany is closer ;):P:lol:

I have been to Berlin all most 10 times, so i also a German fan :thumbsup:

To me some of the coolest/most beautiful city´s in Europe are:

Paris- London- Berlin- Copenhagen.

I must say i love my own city Copenhagen aka wonderful Copenhagen as its called, its a ok big city at all most 2 million. And we got it all here, city life and still a lot of nature plus open sea/beaches.

The only thing we do not have is a active 501st unit, beside that a lovely and beautiful city:

http://www.google.dk...iw=1440&bih=802

Come to London. We have biscuits.

:-) Joking aside, I know you got an incredible situation with your son that stops you from being that flexible with a permanent move. So if you decide to come to London for a short spell of trooping, gimme a call !