Bad news

Rolf

Some people just don't move along bro'... :yucky:

But your time will come, hopefully real soon so you and Sylvester can live the life you want without her interference....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just don't move along bro'... :yucky:

But your time will come, hopefully real soon so you and Sylvester can live the life you want without her interference....

Thanks bro, i really hope so.... a new hope :thumbsup:

Thanks for the back up, i try to focus positive here each day, and i´m happy whit my son and girlfriend etc.

But my soul are not the same as before, the family brake up and all the cases started by my headless ex try to destroy me and my son bit by bit month after month kicking my son around for over 2 years now. He was just turning 1 year old when she start **** on us, and before that did not care much for him when he got born and i was there 24/7 each day for him. Lucky me and my son are strong as in spirit, and nobody will get us down just like true Sandy´s. I will fight to the fight is over and still standing no matter what, and what it takes as he´s me every one and big love in this world.

You're the man bro'..This has taken too long for now, time they made a final decision and all the hassle about your little man is over and done.

True my man.. A New Hope.. :thumbsup::td:

You're the man bro'..This has taken too long for now, time they made a final decision and all the hassle about your little man is over and done.

True my man.. A New Hope.. :thumbsup::td:

Thanks brother, i stand no matter what, and i hope for peace soon for my son´s sake.

And when it's all over and done with...it's time for a celebration..TD-style :thumbsup:

Its a deal bro :thumbsup: , sadly i have no ideas when that will be. As it could be real close, or a long life time fight :pinch:

Actually, there are limits on how far you can go legally... and to me it sounds like she's burning them up quicker than you can say Tattooine.

Keep your head cool and good luck man.

Thanks for posting every one, the back up feels good.

I´m sure me and my son will stay together, as they have back me up in all cases so far.

I keep you updated.

• 1 month later...

Just got the news, i´m going to court the 18 of december. Where my twisted ex wife will try to take my son away from me, and get the rights over him.

I and all i talk whit can´t see she will get any of this through, as she have lost all cases so far, and i have been taken care of my son flawless since he got born. And got the rights over him by the danish government family law system when she left us, just around he´s 1 year birthday (he´s now 3 years and 4 month).

Her history since she left us:

Have moved 8 times, do not own a home, or a education. Lie in many of the judge meetings we have been through.

Make him sick endless of times, wrong clothes through cold winters - sick/ear pains etc. Threaten me, also her ex drug dad. Scream bad words to my face, mean while holding me son.

The list goes sadly on, i have 40 cases where she have hurt me and my son. Around 16 machine written pages, 14 government proof papers to support my notes. So i´m pretty sure it will not be a walk in the park whit me in court, but it still hurts me as i just want peace, and live my life in peace whit my son. I just know i will keep being there for my son 100% through life, and people say lucky for him he got me as my ex sadly are one big mess.

So please and me and my son a thought the 18 of december 2012.

Oooooh man....what she really wants?!?!...She makes the little boy sick, rather happy.

You have the best chance to win this endless story!!!

I wish you all the best, my friend....my thoughts are with you.

I agree 100% my friend, she is focused on her own needs and not he´s. The bad spot light she´s in, and what other people think about her not given the rights over a small child, but the father have the child. And most of all in her case MMMmmoonneey, getting the child support checks from me and the government etc

Sure...it's all over the world the same fu...ing sh.t!!!

.......money.... :angry:

You win this 'fight'...I'm sure. But it's sad that she wants the dispute to deliver on the back of the child...

I wish you and your son much strength!!!

She have also "borrow" 27600,00 us $ from me over 2 years, when i ask her about maybe get some of them back when she left us... all she said was:

proof it.

She also stole our expensive family bike, where i drive him around in. The list goes on and on...

I do not care about the lost money, i just want peace whit my son and give him the best childhood, and for her to leave us alone, hopefully some day.

Well Rolf we have talked in privat and in here regarding this issue. And you know by now were I stand. But I gladly say it agein, Kick ***.....

I will buddy, sandtrooper style. I will end her in that court room :td:

Oh man...one word to this woman....sick!!

I wish you good luck and much strength...you can do it.

Thanks bro, i have all ways been a caring person, but also a strong person as well. I feel the pain, but she will never get me down.

Hey Rolf...I hope next time you will come with good news, eh ;)

New country laws are on there way stopping this i hope.

Before the end of this year, the new law might look like this:

1. No cases will be taken again and again over and over if there are not major issues in the case where a child are hurting.

2. You will not get free progress, you will have to pay for your lawyer and court room, judges etc to run a case etc.

I hope 1 and 2 will come and this case plus the new laws will end her madness hurting me and my son, so we can move on and give him the best childhood.