Other BFG's a valid option?

This may be a stupid question, but having played Galaxies for a while a few years back, I know there are other BFG's they mention. Are these valid alternatives to the standard MG15, MG24, MG34 and Lewis?

From the game:

LD-1 Rifle

Heavy Acid Rifle/Beam Rifle

Tenloss Disruptor Rifle

etc...

Just curious, as the standard 4 seem to be everywhere, but not other rifles...

Well, one of these days I've been thinking about making either a flame thrower or a rocket launcher. I don't care if thsoe two weapons were never in the films, but it would be fun to carry something like that to a small event (i.e. kid's birthday party). Sometimes you just have to be able to change it up once in a while.

I say have at it. It could even be taken to an expanded univers canon event if you wanted, but mepd membership is a movie canon detachment so you would also need one of the required BFGs for that.

This may be a stupid question, but having played Galaxies for a while a few years back, I know there are other BFG's they mention. Are these valid alternatives to the standard MG15, MG24, MG34 and Lewis?

Kinrik,

Depends on what you mean by alternatives. For TD designation for 501st I would say they would be fine. Charter states a BFG is one of the 4 others listed. and the charter says 'dewback prod/MG34/MG15/lewis gun or other similarly styled BFG' . As such I would say any BFG, especially one found in LFL merchandise would be considered vialable. However as others have said, MEPD has its own requirements.

CJ