Ok Kainan, so let´s go.
First, let me say, the "move along trooper" is the TD with the most reference pics from helmet, armor and backpack. The quality of the pics are better, since BluRay, HD and so on. A lot has happened in the last few months. New material was discovered, new findings made. There is more work for every new SWAT-Candidate ... and more work for us for the review. So, it needs time, to do the review. Please be patient.
And do not be angry with me if I complain something - the requirements increase with the quality of the pictures.
Ok, i said, it is a lot of work and i need time, to do it. So i do the review one by one.
First, i will start with the Backpack:
Details: see comments
First, let me say, you have done a lot of work on your pack, great! But like i said, there are some good and high quality pics, where you can see some differences:
- Please shorten your bottles. They are to long.
- change the Tupperware pudding cups against Rubber cups from a rubber toliettplunger (a new detail, that was found out). (see the pics)
- look at the position of the bottle too, it is shorter than the radar dish.
- also a new detail: there are no syphons with cable ties as ribs allowed. There are now many manufacturers who copy the shire very well. Note: Watch the length! On the "Move along Pack" is a Shires UP90, it is a little bit shorter than a UP100 (2,5 cm).
- you've cut the detail on the mortar tube to clean. A praise to your work, but they worked not so good on the original backpack. Look, the corners are sharp, the cuts crooked:
- there is also a glue spot on the Mortar tube:
- the position of the tape is wrong. Look, yours makes an arrow down, the original one arrow up:
- the kink in the karrimor frame is bigger:
- the gape between the shotgunshells is bigger:
- left side of the Pack:
- there is some blue/grey primary colour on the brexton box visible
- there is some red primary colour visible on the crossbelt of the Karrimor frame.
- put your radio a little big higher. So, the gap is smaller between Radio and Brexton Box.
- the holder of the Gio-Style is black:
- there are some scratches and abraisons on the frame, not all is black.
- please mount the leather straps on the bottom of the radio
So, this is the first Part of my review. There is something to do, but you can do it. I´m sure. For some help, look at this Thread from strider:
Kainan, let´s go - you can do it.
Best Regards bigwam.