Post your star wars art work here...

Rolf

You have great talent keep the good.

It is a pity that I had somehow occasion play with graffiti.

But maybe one day I can learn to paint with oil paints :lol:

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/c16db8ce7d018a57.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/270f64d2ebf76530.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/e04c6e2ea2134897.html

Great paintings, i have taken some art schooling too back then.

And made a few your style too.

But i all most only do graffiti, and pop art on walls/canvas.

I have sold a few sandtrooper canvas, here on the mepd.

When i can find the time, i might do a new run in here...

Cheers :)

I was missing inspiration for paintings.

Although my dream to paint the star destroyer of all the details, but I'm afraid that I have to small canvas. :D

Go get that big canvas, or spray cans for a big wall :D

I have been thinking of painting a big graffiti wall... as Mos Eisley.

Make the alleys, road block a like, TD´s and some mepd graffiti on the wall as the text :duim:

Buy some dry wall, it's cheap like $3 for 4x8 -- you can do graffiti and sell it that way. (way cheaper then canvas)

Copy that, mostly i do the lawful walls for free.

But here and there, i get good payment for painting a big wall for a firm ;)

I was missing inspiration for paintings.

Although my dream to paint the star destroyer of all the details, but I'm afraid that I have to small canvas. :D

:lol: Then they have to wake up, this is 2010.

And the culture been here for over 40 years now, as a culture of art expression.

Every major bigger city have graffiti in them, so they better get used to it by now :D

(i do not support the quick vandal crime graffiti, done on a beautiful e.g old historical building etc.

But are only into the big beautiful art walls, done whit real art skills etc)

Unfortunately, most young people having no idea about the art takes to write more offensive slogans. There are some places where it is permitted graffiti but it's not enough, one art work covers the other. Unfortunately, to change the attitude of people takes time

By the way these garden stones look fantastic.

I posted this already somewhere else on the forum, thought I'd throw it in here too.

Posted Image

It's Acrylic on a 9x12 Canvas

It's my first try at painting since I took an afterschool class in the 3rd grade ( that would be 1976-1977 )

and yeah, that's a pic of me ;)

Starting with some Sandtrooper art:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, moving to something a little more conceptual. I welded a hand out of round stock and then skinned it with paper that I made, and then left it under a tree for 3-4 weeks to let it naturally weather in the snow and rain. This was the end result:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now, we move once again toward what I mostly work with: clay. Several years ago, a group of friends and I decided to make a mandala out of the pots that we had made. Here's us laying everything out, and then a shot of the entire mandala viewed from the second floor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are two of my favorite pots that I've ever made:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And last, but not least, some of my most recent work. These photos are from a show that I put together. The idea behind the show was to view my work in a home setting, rather than in a gallery setting. To achieve that, I had to sheetrock the room to hide some ugly windows, a sink and an old beat up chalkboard. I then had to build a set of lighted display shelves and a pedestal that was tiled on the top like a kitchen countertop. I wanted everything that wasn't my ceramics to be white, so that the viewer could envision their own kitchen table, bookshelf, countertop with drying rack... Any way, that's just the set up, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW!!! good!!! stuff Zac.

Looks like we got props for our sandtrooper movies, could easy be something from Mos Eisley kind of style old cool design brands a like thing.

I like it!

Fantastic work bro, keep the art coming :-)

I posted this already somewhere else on the forum, thought I'd throw it in here too.

Posted Image

It's Acrylic on a 9x12 Canvas

It's my first try at painting since I took an afterschool class in the 3rd grade ( that would be 1976-1977 )

and yeah, that's a pic of me ;)

You got some great skills bro.

Love your technique :-)

• 2 weeks later...