TD details

AWHthethird

All right y'all my armor should be trimmed by June so it is time I start planning out the details. Here are my questions.

1. Best way to build or acquire a Sandy Sniper Plate. I have no clue since this is my first build.

2. Best way to acquire ammo pouches or spanish pouches

3. Best way to acquire backpack. Yeah this one is probably the second most important. I was looking up tutorials and I was just lost. LOST I SAY.

4. The most important. BEST WAY TO GET DIRTY. I'm looking for a slight sanding look. Like the middle guy walking down the ally. You know? Like sandy but not dark dirt? Am I making sense? OH GOD I AM RAMBLING

anyways if y'all could offer any and all advice that would be awesome!

OH! Also whats the best way to display and store the armor? Like pvc pipes making a stand or something?

THANKS

Howard

post-4883-0-91900700-1333476240_thumb.jp

Hey Andrew, Welcome to the MEPD and to the hobby.

You will find that most of your questions (if not all) have already been asked by someone else and answered by the community... so 3 advices:

1. Check this link: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7240 with all the info you need to start off.

2. Use the search engine

3. Read read and read... and read some more. There is so much info here, most thing you would not even imagine... It will make your experience in this hobby, trooping and building much better and fun!!

If you need anything else, feel free to post or PM... This is a very welcoming and united community, I am sure you will feel like home and find everything you need with the help of our fellow Sandies!!

Saludos

Juan

hey andrew

juan has given you the start you need,just a couple of things.

for mp40 pouches as well as the place stated in the thread you can also check out good army surplus sites,most sell them,as for spanish pouches they are quite rare,i just kept checking sites till one came up on ebay(dont normally advise this place but for a very small ammount of things its usefull).

also are you planning on building a pack yourself or buying one already built?

good look,i may seem like a minefield at first but with plenty of reading and everyones help it all just comes together(honest)!! :thumbsup:

No... the small spanish won't fit an iPhone. It is just the size of a trading card. I keep mine there.

The medium will fit an iPhone an many other stuff too.

If you find a good source for either medium or small pouches, let us know!!! :)

:)