Hard Rock Cafe' Pin Collecting

supa troop

On our Visit to the US this summer the Fiancee and i travelled along the east coast, on our journey we stopped off at as many HRC as we could and the misses picked out some of the pin's.

It was not until we got to Niagara that we were informed collecting these Pins has a big world wide appeal and she promtly joined the Pin Collector's club.

This Last weekend The Fiancee and myself went to a Pin Collectors Event in Edinburgh, what an eye opener that was, there was a couple all the way from Tennesee that were there purely to pick up the Edinburgh new Release pin (and i thought us guys were dedictaed)

Any way to cut a long story short the Fiancee is now hooked, so my question is, are there any collectors here ? do you know of any Collectors who would be willing to be her overseas contact? or maybe you have some HRC pins you dont want.

She supports me in my hobby so i think its fair i return the favour hence the very off topic post