ARMOR HELP

teabo

ok i think i might of found out why im having so much problems with my armor the problem is my helmet is hitting my chest armor.any suggestions with this.its a td the old fx kind its been good to me for a long time.

ok i think i might of found out why im having so much problems with my armor the problem is my helmet is hitting my chest armor.any suggestions with this.its a td the old fx kind its been good to me for a long time.

its not an fx lid is it bro?????,as the fx lid is huge, and if youve got a short neck (like me) it can catch the chest ,and upper back plate!, if it's not,try connecting short elastic straps with heavy duty poppers/snaps to the inside of lower chest and the inside of the ab to "pull" the chest plate down...also,check that canvas shoulder bridges are not too short! or,use slightly longer white elastic ones to allow it to come down a bit more :) ,i'll post ya pics soon to explain how i overcame it (with help from my UKG and F.I.S.D BUDDIES! ) B) , also, how does the lid fit on you??? maybe,a bit of foam padding on the inside top of the head/cap can "raise" the lid enough to allow clearance! experiment with different layers of foam padding,but make sure you can see out of the lenses! ;)

hope it helps bro! :)