Helmet help

Robbie

Ok, I see the pics but don't know if by pic angle I'm missing something in my iPhone?

I can see a gap between the ear caps and the bucket if that's the worry I would suggest filling it up with white silicon and seal it off and for good with a blend of super bonder and baking soda. WARNING if you do so, take eye, mouth and skin protective measures cause its very toxic. Run tests on scrap material.

But as I said don't know if that's the issue. Other than that make sure it has the accurate screw positioning, that the base rubber linear fits accordingly and that the ear caps are placed in the correct sides of your bucket.

For sure you'll have far a better crafted bucket than those that were assembled in a rush back in good 'old 77. LOL

Hope this helps bro. ;-)

thanks for the advice. Sorry if my pics are not all that good my camera stinks lol. OH one more think How do I know which ear goes on what side? they both look alike to me.

Thanks again Sandman.

You can file away small sections from the ears until they sit flush. Just hold them on the helmet and look at what section needs to be removed so that it sits flatter. Then file that piece down a little, refit, and check again. The ears should be flat against the helmet. When you eventually put the screws in thsoe will pull the ears tighter/flatter.

No worries bro. You have two ear pieces one of them is a little pulled back from the base, that one goes on the left side of the bucket and obviously the less pulled back goes on the right sidePosted Image

Check my link out so you can get the picture on the positioning of the ear caps. If there's something more I can help let me know bro!!!Posted Image

thanks for the advice. Sorry if my pics are not all that good my camera stinks lol. OH one more think How do I know which ear goes on what side? they both look alike to me.

Thanks again Sandman.