Operation: A New Hope

Barricade

Hey guys,

As many of you may know Central Texas has recently (and currently) suffered tremendous loss to wildfires. We in the Central Texas Squad (Star Garrison) are trying to help our neighbors and friends through trooping and bringing awareness to this tragedy. We are currently working with local businesses and charities to get aid to those victims who have lost their homes.

We are using social media to attract attention to our events and hope it will generate more exposure to these tragic events and get people to come out and help. If you have Facebook please support us by "liking" our page and getting our information out others.

OP:ANH

Thank you for your time.

Philip, this is a VERY worthy cause, and a NOBLE work. :salute: As you know we were very Lucky up here in Connecticut with IRENE. I was in the Supermarket a few days after IRENE, and had to listen to the YAKK YAKK YAKK of someone Bitchin' about being out of power for a few days. It's usually something I'd ignore, but I have family in TEXAS, and I worked KATRINA in 2005 doing MEDEVAC. I told this "person" that unless you've seen a Homestead burned out, or smelt the stench of un-buried dead... " SHUT YOUR HOLE" :mad: ...word for word...it worked.

GOD SPEED PHIL!!!! :duim:

RECRUIT TD VITO :td:

Ok guys,

Here are the details. I finally got Legion approval to move forward on this. OP:ANH is official and our first step was to set up a virtual food drive for the victims of the Central Texas Wildfires.

Funds raised will go directly to helping CAFB in this disaster response. The relief effort will be long-term and monetary donations will be necessary for many months.

If you have the means please make a donation to the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas.

Your donation goes a long way. Every $1 donated provides $5 worth of nutritious food for hungry Central Texans.

Please email your mailing address to operationanh@gmail.com if you wish to receive a Operation: A New Hope sticker for your donation.

Donation Page

Posted Image

Thank you,

TD-7974

Star Garrison

Central Texas Squad

• 2 weeks later...