TD Tattoo Help

I'm calling for a bit of help on this one. I'm getting a new tattoo and I want the sandy. I'm looking for something in black and white with a troopers lid and then the orange pauldron. it's almost like a stencil of the eyes, frown, teeth and then the orange of the pauldron. if there are any budding photoshoppers out there i could really do with your help. I'm good at CS3 just not at design. Something in the line of :td: just the black bits and the orange.

Hey Marcus

Awesome idea, i'll see what i can do for buddy over the next few days, i've got a Japanese full sleeve on right arm, the idea of a full star wars themed sleeve seems very cool though.

On a seperate note, how's life back in civvy street, i came out after Iraq in 04, and still miss it like ****

Best

Paul

Hey Marcus

Awesome idea, i'll see what i can do for buddy over the next few days, i've got a Japanese full sleeve on right arm, the idea of a full star wars themed sleeve seems very cool though.

On a seperate note, how's life back in civvy street, i came out after Iraq in 04, and still miss it like ****

Best

Paul

Mate it's hard, 22 years of the good life (SSgt) and now this... I'm thinking of joining the TA...

Before you start :blink: , I know! But it keeps me ticking over, Civis are Muppet, :wacko::6:

Mate it's hard, 22 years of the good life (SSgt) and now this... I'm thinking of joining the TA...

Before you start :blink: , I know! But it keeps me ticking over, Civis are Muppet, :wacko::6:

I'm doing the same thing buddy lol, i did 7 years with Queens Dragoon Guards, now i'm going to Join 3 Royal Welsh regiment (before i get to old)lol mate of mine from QDG is a Captain there, plus a few others, be like an old reunion, very hard to stay away from the green kit, and the cuts that are being made over the next few years by MOD the TA will be used more

Paul

were you in BFG 91 to 01? I'm sure it was your lot, are you Recce?

Yes mate, was in Paderborn 1997 before NI, we were challenger then, re-roled back to recce now, Senior cavalry regiment fo the british army apart from the household division. what were you in buddy?