Any LEOs here

Barricade

I'm just starting out and was registered with FISD and fully intended on going TD. Then I was told about this site, I think I found my home. I'm currently a LEO in Texas and met another newbie who is also, got to thinking if there were more LEOs lurking around in the 501st. MEPD seemed like a good place for them to hide.

cheers,

Phil

I'm just starting out and was registered with FISD and fully intended on going TD. Then I was told about this site, I think I found my home. I'm currently a LEO in Texas and met another newbie who is also, got to thinking if there were more LEOs lurking around in the 501st. MEPD seemed like a good place for them to hide.

cheers,

Phil

Then there were two...

Welcome Brother! Glad you found the site ok. Like I said in my message, there is a boat load of intel on how to make a TD build, and since we are in the same area it would be cool to be able to help each other out.

LEO's sound off if your here!

cheers,

Phil

Hi Phil, I´m Leo ;)

Does ex Military Police count? ;)

I've always toyed with the idea of starting a squad similar to the medics and kilted brigade, only for LEO/MP/whatever else fits in the category.

absolutley...I mean we even let CID SA's call themselves LEOs afterall. :P

I am LEO in North Texas. Haven't done a sandy yet but I am finishing up on Jango, I have a custom mando, and I have a clone to be assembled.

I have noticed several guys over on TDH that LE. I think the escape from reality works for most of us. I know it does for me. I have been doing this for 14 years and I like to be as far away from reality as I can be when I am not at work. lol

So what parts of Tejas are you patrolling?

No longer on patrol. I'm a criminal investigator with the Travis County Prosecutors Office.

I was six years Patrol near San Antonio, and now am waiting for a call back with another agency.

I feel like we should be able to affix a MEPD Badge to our Sandy Armor... just sayin'... maybe to the pauldron at least...

13 years Sherman PD......60 miles north of Dallas.

5 years patrol. 8 years Sgt, currently on deep nights. Done my time with all the specialties over the years, SWAT, FTO, Bike, Instructor of all types, Fireams, armorer.....on and on

We should definatly make our own "brigade" then!

I remember from one of the SW novels, that stormtrooper provosts used 2 crossed batons as a badge on their armor. Maybe we can think of something better?

British Police Constable count?

Not 501st yet, I'm still waiting for my first armour to be delivered, hopefully not long to go now.

Craig

Yes that counts! Police Officers are the same all over the world, this is an international community here, just like it is for us in the Police Departments.

13 years Sherman PD......60 miles north of Dallas.

5 years patrol. 8 years Sgt, currently on deep nights. Done my time with all the specialties over the years, SWAT, FTO, Bike, Instructor of all types, Fireams, armorer.....on and on

Awesome! I'm so glad that Philip started this thread. I didn't have any idea that there were so many of us here.

We should definatly make our own "brigade" then!

I remember from one of the SW novels, that stormtrooper provosts used 2 crossed batons as a badge on their armor. Maybe we can think of something better?

Interesting question here... I am not up on the expanded universe, but is there a picture of the crossed baton badge someplace?

As far as I know, there's no pictures of it. It is only mentioned briefly in one of the X-Wing novels, if I remember correctly.

Well I'm not an artist, is there someone who can make something up? I think that if there was some research done on the badge from the novel, and we make it as accurate as possible, then perhaps we could get it approved to wear. I don't have much clout here, but I am sure there is someone who can spearhead this for us.

As far as I know, there's no pictures of it. It is only mentioned briefly in one of the X-Wing novels, if I remember correctly.

I spent a good portion of my day yesterday looking for some kind of reference to the badge, and came up empty.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ISB_stormtrooper#ISB_Stormtroopers

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Sector_Police

Posted Image

Got some intel thanks to Tatooine Ted. Nothing that resembles a badge, but there is a ton of information on the ISP and the ISB respectively. Also, I posted a picture of an ISB Stormtrooper, although I can't speak for its authenticity, I does look kinda cool.