Question about one bracket insde the armor

Kokonut

Good day all,

I was looking at the wire bracket system on Rolf's armor and i see that on the side where the ab snaps in, the wire bracket is higher than the other one whom are lower or shorter looking... i mean the bracket in the chest plate part....

is there any particular reason for this?

If you need more close up on Rolfs armor, just tell me, since i am the one which have the armor now ;)

They acctully hold the armor together very good, but you might want to put something at the bolts, so they will stay in place, like paint or glue.

If you need more close up on Rolfs armor, just tell me, since i am the one which have the armor now ;)

They acctully hold the armor together very good, but you might want to put something at the bolts, so they will stay in place, like paint or glue.

Hi gang,

i Semi get the idea but could you elaborate? and yes i love pictures, the more the better... thanks

Inside armor

Posted Image

The big ones are at the top front of the armor.

Here you can also see why i gave it some paint, so it will stay in place. I did not cut the screw down, just to see how far the bolt went out after a few hours in the armor. The red paint does, that i can see when it becomes loos, when the paint starts to crack.

Posted Image

The rest are the small ones.

Posted Image

Materials for repairs:

1,5 mm metal wire, 3mm screws and matching bolts.

Posted Image

Outside:

Posted Image

thanks Cake, awesome pics, thanks for taking time to do this for me. you even answered my other question which was the size of the bolts... :)

for the wire. do you think using a wire coat hanger would do? i have tons of them here and they seem to be the right size for the job...

cheers sir!