My new T-21-ish blaster

I recently bought this from a local member for my Sandtrooper that is on its way. I was wondering if it was acceptable for MEPD it I get the correct slings for it and put a sight on the part where the ribbed section starts. I just wasn't sure since it is based off of an MP5 instead of a Lewis Gun.

Posted Image

Rich, at a glance the Blaster looks nice, to me besides the sling it could need minor mods if you are thinking of deployment. If it's for troopin I'd say no worries, but it's Command Staff in having the final call for MEPD deployment:

The cylinder tubes between the ribs would need to be added

The top of the blaster has an specific shape

The rings according to the blaster, etc

Even though Lewis Blasters vary in some ways one from another they do share common look a likes.

Check the pic just so you can see what I'm suggesting.

My biggest concern would be how the cannon ends on your actual blaster.

Also they are tons of tutorials here in blaster modifications, might want to take a peek too.Posted Image

But as I said it will all be determined if deployment is on your mind or just troopin fun.

Hope this is useful to you.Posted Image

post-3936-0-71567200-1308873448_thumb.jp

I see. It is mainly going to be for trooping, but I do want to eventually apply for deployment as well. I have plans to add an E-11 to my gear at some point. I guess I'll just have to wait until then. I'm assuming it would not pass 501st requirements either?

Of 501st requirements I'm not sure, but trust me, great modifying tutorials and build ups can be found here.

It's a treasure of knowledge that cannot be found in Lucas Ranch Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Most troopers buy a Hasbro E-11 and modify it and it looks awesome which could serve and qualify for Legion standards as well as for Deployment ones which raises the bar higher but worth in every detail the achievement.

Later you can add blasters to your armory.

You will have fun here bro, don't feel by any means discouraged we are passionate of helping out bros and sis no matter whatPosted Image!

Posted Image

I see. It is mainly going to be for trooping, but I do want to eventually apply for deployment as well. I have plans to add an E-11 to my gear at some point. I guess I'll just have to wait until then. I'm assuming it would not pass 501st requirements either?

I have a Hasbro E-11 and have thought of modding it, but will probably go with something a little better.

At this point, it would be too much work trying to mod my current gun into a T-21, may not be possible at all, so aside from a new sling and paint job, I'm going to leave it as-is. The kids won't care. :) I'll use the E-11 for deployment when I get it.

Thanks for all the info.

you dont need a gun at all to pass 501st requirements, they are suggested.

Well crap. No worries then! I'll just take my time on the E-11. Ideally I'll want to carry both anyway so I look well armed.

Thanks for the heads up!