Hello & Questions!

Grant

G'day, G'day, G'day!

It's Monday morning I know but at least for me the sun is shining!!

Anyway, just to introduce myself - I'm Grant from near Liverpool in the UK. My TK was recently approved and am currently sourcing a Tree Dodging cossie!! For the next couple of years I'm the right side of 40 and hand me a beer & I'm your mate for life!!

I may be 'upgrading' my current FX TK into a TM TK which leaves me with an FX to sell or to play with.....heh heh. I'm very pro shiney armour, however you boys do carry a certain amount of urban chic!

My questions - what are the ball park figures on the bits I'd need to do this? Back pack, weapon, pauldron, ammo thingies, etc.

Also, would I need a new/different ab plate or can the current one be upgraded?

Cheers all see you soon

Hi mate!

As for the ab plate, I just cut out the piece that is not correct and replaced it with a resin piece. I have an FX myself, so there shouldn't be need to replace the entire ab plate.

Back pack, well.. I haven't even started with mine. It is not needed to have an 501st approved sandie, only for the Police Officer status here at MEPD.

Weapon, ammo pouches and pauldron shouldn't be too expensive either. depends on wether you would scratchbuild your weapon or purchase one complete. Again, a big weapon is not needed to become approved. An E-11 will suffice.