Far away creations patches is in three label. First the grey and second the thin black line,all glued on a very sticky tejp.

I tried to attach and the black line patch became as a rubberband.

It´s very hard to get this right.

I have no manual to attach those patches, and I sure need one here. I have tried with everything, but it´s the same. I run motorbikes and know how to attach a patch but this makes me like a stupid.

Does anyone know. I have written to Far a way creatins for over a month without getting any answer.

What will I do?

• 1 month later...

You're talking about decals, right?

Try filling a small bowl or glass with lukewarm water and just a drop of dishwashing soap (like Zalo). Stir with your finger to make it start foaming, and then apply about a finger tip worth of foam to the spot where you want to place the decal. Now, when you put the decal down, it'll "float" on top the bubbles, making it easier to get the placement just right. When you have the decal where you want it, gently rub the decal with something like a credit card to push the foam out from underneath the decal, and wipe it off with a paper towel.