Diamond Knee Plate

ECOLI

Hey panda,

AP said that his does not come with a knee plate "You can make both version with mine, the only thing you need to make yourself is the diamond knee piece but I can include the matching ABS plastic so you cann easily make one, I knwo there's a pattern somewhere, ask around" I will have to make it myself. He kinda hinted that there was a pattern out in the forums somewhere???

Ecoli

Here's some photos for making one out of plastic as well.

http://www.legionxxiv.org/trooper124/sniperplate.htm

BTW: many armor makers like TM, ATA, etc will sell a sniper plate separately. You should contact them to ask.

There's also an AM one for sale here for $5.00

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14253

Hey guys thanks for hitting me back I took the pattern for my sources and decided to just email MightyTank he can prob hook it up and again as mentioned $5 is prob easier than dealing with glue and messing it up.

Ecoli

That's what I did ;) . Sometimes shelling out a little bit of cash is worth avoiding the headache.

Don't forget to hit up your garrison mates / TK friends that bought AM kits. AM includes the sandy and TK parts with their kits, so a TKs often have these parts leftover.

I've given my spares away to Mepd bros and just asked for a few bucks for postage. :)