DoopyDoo's

Anyone know if DoopyDoo's are still active?

Have tried to reach them regarding their DLT-19 blaster with no success.

Their blasters look rather nice. At least for us poor europeans who can't get hold of those sweet Hyperfirms.

Anyone here who has bought from DoopyDoo?

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtroopersandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-blaster-mk2-841-p.asp

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I have bought a Hasbro E-11 conversion kit, some E-11 resin parts and A DLT-19 from them and could only recommend them - fast and customer oriented service and good quality items.

The first DLT-19 I ordered went lost during transport and the guy from Doopydoo's (don't remember his name) made and sent me a second one without any discussion!

Hope this helps - cheers

Patrick

I have the DLT19 also they are still active on ebay or by their own site no problems with this company use for most resin parts quick deliv with no issue's.

Hope this helps

Jason

I have the DLT19 also they are still active on ebay or by their own site no problems with this company use for most resin parts quick deliv with no issue's.

Hope this helps

Jason

Jason see a My link

I suggest you send an e-mail

im thinking of bying an e11, a dlt-19 and the electrobinoculers i just was looking for a cupel of other opinions on the quality of there products do's any 1 ells have any bad experience with them ? or is it well worth getting my stuff throw them?

cheer

Elliot :dance:

• 1 month later...

I ordered s m38 scope in dec got my payment statement from paypal. And Ia email from doopy doo saying it was being processed Then nothing for weeks so I sent 2 emails several days apart ( Nothing ) at 16 days I made dispute with paypal

Paypal gave me an email address

( the-freak@ntlworld.com ). And voila I got a response

Saying that they could not go to work for 2weeks do to severe snow storms ( true) And the said they had sent out email saying such ( never got one) At day 30 paypal gave me my money back. On day 48 I got my part in the mail dated dec 22 I contacted them and repayed them the money for the part. They are up and running

The part my have been held up do to the bomb sent in them mail from yemen but by then I had ordered and received a real 1943 tank scope alot more than a resin prop part

• 1 month later...

I ordered the resin pipe kit from them. got two quick email then one on the 14th said it was dispatched. has been two weeks and three emails and finaly got a response yesterday. that it may be held up in customs. Still waiting!!!!

I bought the complete E11 kit off E-bay and it came 2 days later.

Fastest service I have ever had from E-bay.

I will be ordering the DLT19 from them when the time and cash comes to start my sandy.

Craig

How long a go did you get it or should I said

When was the date you ordered it?