hilarious Star Wars story

KarmaTiger

I was reading a site about lame mail-in action figures (like Anikin Skywalker from the original ROTJ, pre-Lucas-retinkering) when I stumbled across this gem:

The Time: Mid-90's Star Wars revival

The figure: Han Solo in Stormtrooper gear.

The cereal: all the Froot Loops you had to buy to get him.

I had 3 other friends going in on this as well, and we all had bought our requisite boxes of FL, and we were chomping like mad to get all the cereal eaten. The first night, none of us got past the 3rd bowl, and the next day, after I woke up to sit down for the morning constitutional, afterward I noticed.....

Well, let's just keep it as a colorful side-effect; and I was reminded of one of Kermit the Frogs songs. (I would later learn that just one bowl of Boo Berry would do the same thing)

Got back to the friend's little box he called a house, saw a familiar look of bemused horror that had been on my face earlier, and asked him,

"Hey, this morning, did you.."

"Yeah."

"So it's not just me?"

"No."

Repeat this exchange another 2 times with the other friends, and a quiet afternoon of not much conversation. I went home for dinner, and mentioned the 'effect' to my Mom.

"Well, why didn't you just put the cereal in a Tupperware?"

Because we were idiots Mom, that's why.

LOL!!!

It is funny actually.

I have a very similar story not related to SW or cereal, but drinking...

Gross stuff next, avoid if you are not up for it.

So, I was drinking a lot one night, partying hard!!!

Drinking Tequila.

After a loooong night of drinking I was really hammered, almost to the point of passing out. At one point I went to the toilet and threw up... and MAN!! It was all red!!! I was really really REALLY scared I was throwing out blood. It had never happened before and could only mean I something was really wrong.

I went to my friends and one said the same thing was happening. You can imagine how terrified we were...

Just a minute of panic afterwards, we remembered that along with the Tequila, we were drinking sangrita, the traditional chaser for Tequila, made up of tomato and orange juice, spices and hot peppers. But of course, it is 90% tomato juice so it is red.

We just realized it was not blood but tomato juice... we felt dumb, and decided to call it for the night.

Stupid things you do when drunk!

LOL!!!

• 3 weeks later...