Exhaust port question

Juliusthegreat

I have searched the forum to find measurement of the exhaust port, without any luck.

There is alot of pictures but noone ever say´s the size and lenght. So to help me find something that will look like a screen acurate exhaust port. Would be great if I and others who wounder the same thing could get size of the "box" and the pipe by themself :).

This is all I could find.

post-0-015269300 1287686038_thumb.jpg

If no one gets to post the measurements, I will go home and measure mine tonite.

Although, mine was scratch built and size might not be that accurate.

Saludos.

This helps alot. With your measurement it will be super great since I need to know how wide it is the box and also how thick the hoose is. Even if yours isn´t super accurate, it will be good enought :)

This helps alot. With your measurement it will be super great since I need to know how wide it is the box and also how thick the hoose is. Even if yours isn´t super accurate, it will be good enought :)

Here's my exaust port.

Posted Image

Body measures 4-3/4"

The tube measures 4-1/2" but cut it longer because it goes inside the body about 2" inside.

Posted Image

I used 1/2" pvc pipe then the cap is 3/4" pvc pipe cut at about a 45 degree angle

Posted Image

I don't know what I used for the piece that the hose clamp is clamped to. It's made of pvc and I think it goes inside a rubber hose because it has "steps". I bought it at ACE for about $0.90

Posted Image

The width of the body is 2-1/2"

Posted Image

Excuse the Phone pics, my phone kinda sucks.

Efrain

Here's my exaust port.

Posted Image

Body measures 4-3/4"

The tube measures 4-1/2" but cut it longer because it goes inside the body about 2" inside.

Posted Image

I used 1/2" pvc pipe then the cap is 3/4" pvc pipe cut at about a 45 degree angle

Posted Image

I don't know what I used for the piece that the hose clamp is clamped to. It's made of pvc and I think it goes inside a rubber hose because it has "steps". I bought it at ACE for about $0.90

Posted Image

The width of the body is 2-1/2"

Posted Image

Excuse the Phone pics, my phone kinda sucks.

Efrain

Your phone don´t suck, it´s good enought pictures. Thank you for this :)