Android Device Owners?

MiDri

I just bought a HTC EVO (been using iphone3g) and I love it!

I recently bought a BlueAnt Q1 (an amazing bluetooth headset) and was thinking... what if I could use it as my helmet mic as apposed to the wired one I have? This would allow me to answer phone calls and prevent my amp from working at same time!

I was just wondering if anyone else has an android device? I might need help testing.

I don't have an ETA on the .apk yet.

I just bought a HTC EVO (been using iphone3g) and I love it!

I recently bought a BlueAnt Q1 (an amazing bluetooth headset) and was thinking... what if I could use it as my helmet mic as apposed to the wired one I have? This would allow me to answer phone calls and prevent my amp from working at same time!

I was just wondering if anyone else has an android device? I might need help testing.

I don't have an ETA on the .apk yet.

I too have an Iphone and was thinking the same thing while in our yearly starlight parade - so i can contact my family while trooping. I will dig deeper in to this.

I have a rooted Motorola Droid, overclocked and running Android 2. 2. It is amazing, and I hear the Evo is even better. I have no doubt you can make something work.

iDon't... Droid Does :lol: