return from JEDI CON

kenthork

i just returned from Dusseldorf at the jedi con.

i just gone only the sunday because it was difficult to go all the week end, so i gone over there in "civil" but i took small accessories... HE HE! :P

i wore the MEPD colors :D

i also would like to enjoy all the event, and it is not always easy with all the armor and the pack, and only in one day.... you know what i say ;)

it was a great event with really nice costumes in all the convention.

also a lot of fun, many actors very kind and friendly, also a great pleasure to see again bro' like Jens. (with he's nice BG suit!) and meet many more from the german garrison.

a really beautiful props and an awesome Sy Snootles from max reebo band! i love it!! B) , and a nice showcase from the german garrison!! i reconize the last helmet from r2dan.

i'm just was bothered with a big wookie!! it was really difficult to he to let me quiet!! ;)

a really beautifull sunday.

i'm sad to can't have stay all the week end to wear my armor... maybe a next time :)

enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too cool Jerome, looks like a nice and cool event.

Hope to join it my self one day, as it not too far away from Copenhagen.

Cool you hang out whit Jens Hartmann too, one of the MEPD bro´s.

Did you see Dusseldörf, should be a great city.

Cheers :)

thanks bro's.

it is first time i see Jake Lloyd (also the first time he's coming in europe) and yes he seem to put some weigth in comparate to another recent pictures i already seen of him.

he's no longer the small child anakin from tatooine :D

yeah it was really excellent to see many quality costume, i have again many pictures of that, and.. i just gone here only the sunday, i crossed many troopers but not all for sure, i missed probably many another awesome suits.

not TD the sunday (i only seen an armor in a box. lol)

another costumes :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yeah rolf it was a lot of fun but too short, i will be really happy to spent one day more, and with my armor

i already see Jens at FACTS the last year, a really friendly guy.

it was really big day... 3h of sleeping, many hours of driving from my house to Dusseldorf so i haven't really time to do tourism ;)

4h to return at my home, and my friend and car conductor came from "le mans" so again 5 to 6 hours to arrive at his home.

yes a big day! :D

yeah rolf it was a lot of fun but too short, i will be really happy to spent one day more, and with my armor

i already see Jens at FACTS the last year, a really friendly guy.

it was really big day... 3h of sleeping, many hours of driving from my house to Dusseldorf so i haven't really time to do tourism ;)

4h to return at my home, and my friend and car conductor came from "le mans" so again 5 to 6 hours to arrive at his home.

yes a big day! :D

But you saw the best thing there, the event.

I´m 50% trooping, 50% traveler.

So i hope to see all the citys, i also troop in through life.

I guess you have a good night sleep, when the driving was over :D

The first thing i saw from Jérôme was his back

with the big white letters M.E.P.D

and a organe Pauldron :-)

It`s was great to see you again face to face and talk with you.

I hope you had a save trip at home, if you will come the next time (maybe for the Movie Park Event)

than let me know. You can stay at my home. It is only 30 minutes away from the Con.

The Helmet from R2 Dan arrived safe at home, also my AT-AT Driver and the Cylon.

Only one of the glasses of my cabinet shattered at home.

see you

Jens

But you saw the best thing there, the event.

I´m 50% trooping, 50% traveler.

So i hope to see all the citys, i also troop in through life.

I guess you have a good night sleep, when the driving was over :D

it so cool if you can mix the two (event and tourism), generaly in my side the events spend to quickly, all to see, speaking with bro's of my garrison and meet another from european garrison, wear costume, and drink a beer with friends :D and it is difficult to take more day work off for this.

and yes happily i spent a big moment in my bed the monday ;)

The first thing i saw from Jérôme was his back

with the big white letters M.E.P.D

and a organe Pauldron :-)

It`s was great to see you again face to face and talk with you.

I hope you had a save trip at home, if you will come the next time (maybe for the Movie Park Event)

than let me know. You can stay at my home. It is only 30 minutes away from the Con.

The Helmet from R2 Dan arrived safe at home, also my AT-AT Driver and the Cylon.

Only one of the glasses of my cabinet shattered at home.

see you

Jens

yes it's right i don't took my suit but i couldn't doing over there without my accessories, i like it! ;)

same thing for me, really happy to speak again with you despite my really approx vocal english :D you know what i say!!

and yes the house return was cool with no problem on the road, just a lot of tired (luckily i was my friend who drove the car, thanks to him :P )

i will do my best to come at movie park but i must to see with my work if it will be ok, and many guys of my garrison probably go to arcen at this time, and i think it is the week end just before or after.

anyway your proposition of staying at your home is really too kind! many thanks.

+++

Jérôme