has anyone order these pauldrons?

Yes I know Zac...but he dosn't have any orange ones yet and it may be some time?

I think I have two of those pauldrons, bought them from someone but they look too close to those. They are decent but need modifications to be accurate.

So, I would recomend to wait for a few weeks to get a Trooper1 pauldron. They are worth waiting for.

Saludos.

I think I have two of those pauldrons, bought them from someone but they look too close to those. They are decent but need modifications to be accurate.

So, I would recomend to wait for a few weeks to get a Trooper1 pauldron. They are worth waiting for.

Saludos.

cool and thanks guys...I will wait..trooper1 will put me on the next list for an orange one..

those pauldrons are good for anyone on a budget. There not perfect but there good enough for the general public/joe shmow events. There actually made by the same guy who makes the "movie fx" trooper armor. Hope this info helps anyone out there.

Mike

those pauldrons are good for anyone on a budget. There not perfect but there good enough for the general public/joe shmow events. There actually made by the same guy who makes the "movie fx" trooper armor. Hope this info helps anyone out there.

Mike

tThanks Mike...that helps..

Those pauldrons look decent, but I would suggest doing a search for trooper1's pauldrons on here. He sells what might be the best pauldron to date, and at a great price too!

I'm going to "second" GS's motion to buy Trooper1's pauldrons. I have two, and I have a damned hard time trying to pick which color to wear, because they're BOTH NICE!!!!!