New trooper

Krenn

hello everyone my name is matthew "Krenn"

i am a giant starwars fan and i have been ever since i was a child as this was the first movie i watched with my brother sister and mom , also when i was around i think it was 6 or 8 me, my brother, sister and mom went to san fran or was it oakland as there was a starwars museum that was there for a bit.

i am what you call a die hard fan =D.

i have been looking at joining the 501st for a long time and i finaly decided to join. right now i am working on clone commander bacara armor . but in the near furture with in a 10 year period on i plan on making a good deal of armor: Bly, storm trooper, rex, tie pilot, snow trooper, sand trooper, scout trooper or arf, galactic marine, cody, 2nd Airborne Company.

i am working on bacara now and starting to work on a sand trooper and when i am done with that i am going to work on a storm trooper

i live in northern california but plan on moving back to the bay area as i miss it alot.

i love starwars alot and cant wait till i am a official member of the 501st and hope to make many friends here

• 2 weeks later...