Food Drive For The Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry

Scootch

We had a "Blast", here's a copy of the mission report:

Mission Report:

Event Title:Pavilions Food Drive,Valencia

Date:July 18, 2009

Point of Contact:Blastmaster

Event Rundown:We Stormed Pavilians Market in hopes to Get a Large quantity of canned food donations for The Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry, And we did Extremely well,Everyone was super excited to see the Star Wars Characters and to get a photo op with Darth Vader,Dark Lord, flanked by a Stormtrooper,Tie fighter Pilot,Jag, two Sandtroopers,John Bush & Scootch, Luke Skywalker,Lawrence,and two Jawas,Ebe & Dabu. We also had a performance by "HannaH Montana's" "Amber"Schanica Knowles, she sang two songs for a crowd of children and adults and signed auto graphs after. It was 110 outside but we fortunate to have been posted inside for the whole event.Big high five to Jag and Scootch who went to the very end to see who was the last man standing,Thanks so much to all, and of course a big thanks to Randa and Zadrina the best wifes a Vader and Stormtrooper could have!

Picture links:

Funds Raised (if any): We had 1718 food Items donated with a $ value of over $2900

Attendees (names optional):Dark Lord-Vader,Tie Fighter Pilot-Jag,Sandtrooper-John Bush,Sandtrooper-Scootch,Luke Skywalker-Lawrence,Stormtrooper-Tk7752Blastmaster,Jawa-Ebe,Jawa-Dabu,Wrangler/awesome helper-Randa,Wrangler awesome helper-Zadrina,And Wrangler,Photographer- Darren dkfvader

Additional notes:Thanks again to all, And Thank you Dark Lord for all of your guidance!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is what troopin' is all about, nothing beats a good day of playing with kids (and Moms), doing some good for the community, and enjoying friends new and old. John GAVE me his Hyperfirm! :D So you can imagine how stoked I was!

Looks like a great troop my friend :) .

Gotta make the kid´s happy.

Just think off if something like this was possible, when we was kid´s.

Boy oh boy,,, it would be a dream to come true back then.

Thanks for the inside look of the day.

Your Sergeant TD kicks *** bro ;) .

Awesome one Scott! That's the stuff I can't wait to get doing right there. **** crazy schedule I'm on will prevent it for the next few months but we'll see how next year looks. Great pics bro! And awesome on the score!