i need a Field Backpack!!

vdubjosh07

thanks alot crashmann!! im waiting to get my next paycheck and then i should be buying one from ya, whenever you get the materials together i can purchase one this friday on the 31st of July, 2009 so it gives you perect timing to get the materials!! and what if i want it assembled and weathered? do you do that or can you not ship it like that? as done as possible would be the best due to how much time i have to get this thing together...i will give you all my info whenever you need in a PM. thanks again!! your the best, i will try to send business your way!!!

what if i want it assembled and weathered? do you do that or can you not ship it like that?

Hi Josh,

Usually I leave the assembly, painting, and weathering up to you. It's a rite of passage into the sandbox :)

Also, I've heard that shipping an assembled kit overseas can result in broken parts :blink:

Read through the build up threads in the Field Backpack section of the forum. Rolf is the king of backpacks, and he's built 5 of them! Scootch also has a great tutorial stickied at the top of the forum. And although TK1536.com has been experiencing technical difficulties, I've got a copy of his instructions here:

http://tk386.com/sandtrooper_backpack/

The best way to get your kit together is to ask for help from your fellow garrison members. Jens has put together a backpack, although I have no idea if he's close to you.

It will be just a few days for me to get your kit together, then I'll let you know the total with shipping.

Here's a picture of ALL the parts that go into a kit (including shoulder straps!)

Posted Image

Talk to you soon!

Charlie

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My name is Alfredo from Spain. I am interested in a backpack kit...

who sells them and how much are they?

Thanks

Alfredo

Hi Josh,

Usually I leave the assembly, painting, and weathering up to you. It's a rite of passage into the sandbox :)

Also, I've heard that shipping an assembled kit overseas can result in broken parts :blink:

Read through the build up threads in the Field Backpack section of the forum. Rolf is the king of backpacks, and he's built 5 of them! Scootch also has a great tutorial stickied at the top of the forum. And although TK1536.com has been experiencing technical difficulties, I've got a copy of his instructions here:

http://tk386.com/sandtrooper_backpack/

The best way to get your kit together is to ask for help from your fellow garrison members. Jens has put together a backpack, although I have no idea if he's close to you.

It will be just a few days for me to get your kit together, then I'll let you know the total with shipping.

Here's a picture of ALL the parts that go into a kit (including shoulder straps!)

Posted Image

Talk to you soon!

Charlie