Waiting SandBaby..

TD-4455

My wife is pregnant, and 2 days ago we knowed that the baby will be male,

we are very happy,

and I will tell you that when he turns 18 years will be a proud member of the MEPD.

Here a small video:

:salute:

A big Congratulations!!! to you, and your wife.

I remember our first scan, it was huge.

I just got my son, 9 days ago (love him).

priceless :D

Congratulations Gabriel! You can tell he is going to be a handsome young man from the sonogram.

It must be something in the water from the moisture vaporators - everybody is having babies around here! :unsure:

Charlie

Congrats man! I got two of my own with my oldest starting high school in the fall. Sadly she's not keen on anything about this hobby -go figure :blink: . My son is 7 and loves it, the only drawback being that he prefers jedis to imps. :P

Congrats man! I got two of my own with my oldest starting high school in the fall. Sadly she's not keen on anything about this hobby -go figure :blink: . My son is 7 and loves it, the only drawback being that he prefers jedis to imps. :P

Congratulations buddy!

A big Congratulations!!! to you, and your wife.

I remember our first scan, it was huge.

I just got my son, 9 days ago (love him).

priceless

Thank you Rolf! and congratz too! :salute:

Congratulations Gabriel! You can tell he is going to be a handsome young man from the sonogram.

It must be something in the water from the moisture vaporators - everybody is having babies around here!

:D Thank you crashmann, perhaps must be something in the water from the moisture vaporators :D

Congrats man! I got two of my own with my oldest starting high school in the fall. Sadly she's not keen on anything about this hobby -go figure . My son is 7 and loves it, the only drawback being that he prefers jedis to imps.

Thank you TD2802! i got one girl of 10 and Neither likes the saga, I hope that the new baby interest inherit armor :lol:

Congratulations buddy!

Thank you Lordvader74 I appreciate your words :)