My New Sandtrooper...intro>>>>>td-1.535,

TD-1535

Im sure most of us have one or at the very least seen one or two versions of the Medicom Super-Deformed TKs. Limited production of 2,005 peices and until recently only available in japan. exclusive lil guy i guess.

Posted Image

well I have one and have had to put up with him being,,,,god forbid,,,,clean,,,,, shiny (bleee..aaack) white.

well i thought id put my skills at weathering to the test....on a slightly smaller scale and see what happens

With one S-D TK, brush, TD paint and trusty kitchen sponge/scourer, i set off to devalue my collectable ;)

with trusty scourer bit of sponge, and after paint had dried I set about removing most of it to end up with this

Posted Image

After cutting out my "tally-**" packet (rolly papers) pauldron and colouring it in :) it was attached....

Posted Image

Weathered the backpack the same as everything else i weather,,,cover it in paint and rub most of it off (dosent show brush strokes)

The pack also comes off a 13" Kotobukiya TD that sadly didnt survive the trip to Q from V last year and fits quite nicely

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh yeah the ammo pouches are a rectangle peice of card wrapped in a few layers of masking tape and coloured with perm marker, scored to show a little detail and glued on

Posted Image

pretty happy with the way he turned out, if i could afford dishin out another $150 or so to devalue another one i would....hmmmm sgt....cpl...