Who's the TD on "Heart of an Empire" movie?

Jango 5204

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a lot pics of him, definitely not him. I saw him in the clip as boba, but I'm talking about the TD at the very end who takes off the helmet and then becomes the shadow.

Nope, not Bartlett. That's Dean Overraker of the Carolina Garrison. He's been MIA for several years, having feel away from the 501st due to real world stuff. He's still a friend, but we don't get to see him often. He did those shots for Jay Thompson when the Carolina Garrison went out to Kill Devil Hills, NC to do some shots for a fan film Jay was helping on and they turned out so good he put a few of them in the Documentary. The original mock up for the poster had Dean's sillouette on it, but the resolution wasn't high enough from the screen grabs Jay took, so Chris Bartlett came in and re-created the poses in front of a green screen for the poster artwork.

Hope that helps!

Russell

TK-5378

I'm more than happy to introduce her to my not so single girlfriend..

That's the problem with a lot of people, they think we are geeks/ nerds or some kinda outcasts of society that need the armor to prove themselves..

some people and their opinions...pfffff :angry:

:huh::huh:

No wonder,besides her is full of S#+*!!!!!!! Acctually (not to mention us,especially not us),no ONE WANTS HER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And tell that the 'guys',are they really MEN or 'MEN'???!!!

Im sorry.....she(if im not mistaken) start it first :angry: DUH!! DOUBLE DUH!!! WAY DUH!!!!

LOOK AT THE FULL REPORT DUMMIES......WE ARE DOING SOMETHING FOR OTHER PEOPLES!!