Cooling Solutions: Please Help!

Ph1l2007

Hello everyone,

I am getting a TM armor + Helmet, and I really need to figure out how to fit everything I want inside my helmet and still be able to have a good cooling system in it. I want to have a balance: I want my head to be secure so the helmet doesn't bobble around a lot, and I want it to be effectively cooled.

I would greatly appreciate any pictures that you all are willing to take / post of your helmet interiors. SPECIFICALLY if anyone has an AP, TE2, or TM helmet interior they would be willing to show off (I am assuming that a TM helmet is closest to these in size as opposed to a MRCE or an FX helmet).

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

-Phil

Phil

I personally think that there's tons of room in a 'movie' sized helmet

(unless you have a humongous noggin that is :D )

I've fitted 1-2 fans, Rom FX, Mic, battery packs and padding in my GF, TE2, AP,

CRProps and T M helmets. B)

Here's some shots of my T M TK helmet that I troop in

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've tried different padding (knee pads and so on) and fan placement and types (big,small,

squirrel cage ect) and I just like to use the one fan, and the 'Star / petal' original style foam

padding. And like Dutchy said sometimes I don't even switch the fan on because its cool

enough in there without it. The lens don't fog up 'coz I use 'Rain X' on them and I've never

had a problem with them :)

I really think its down to personal preference, you need to play around with it until it feels

right and comfortable for you.

The best thing to do is wait until you get your helmet from Paul and then you'll have a better

idea of what your options really are :)

I hope this as helped mate