Custom Bobblehead

ducktrooper

Now that's brilliant B)

Look at the teeeeeny-tiny back pack, and the teeeeeeeeeeeny-tiny pouches :D

Fan-bloody-tastic detail there Sir!, excellent work

I'd love one of these, especially if you could replace the SE-14R with a DLT-19 :D

Let us know if you plan on making some more, I think a lot of the guys would love

one of these especially, as Ray said, if you put their TD number on the base.

AWESOME! I have one of those Stormtroopers and was thinking of doing the same! I don't know where to find the pauldron, pack, ammo pouches etc..... But nice work none the less!!!

Ditto. Where DO you get those other pieces? Considering cannibalizing another 12" figure...

AWESOME! I have one of those Stormtroopers and was thinking of doing the same! I don't know where to find the pauldron, pack, ammo pouches etc..... But nice work none the less!!!

Actually all of the parts were made from scratch from styrene plastic and epoxy putty. I am looking for another stormtrooper bobble to do another one and will be adding the DLT-19. The next backpack will be based on the movie pack. the one i did was based on the Action figure pack. Unfortunately they are hard to find around here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am also doing a Commander Devliss bobble based on a GLG members armor.

I am glad you like the Bobble.