reference help

Pappy

:D Hi all

is there any other pictures of this pack?

Posted Image

all i can think of

ignore the bottle and cap still looking the right shape,but its already 6" tall though...yea maybe the box too wide a bit(6"....or not? :unsure: ),and less one pvc,the short one

post-2096-1225433683_thumb.jpg

i cutted the pvc on the left assymetrically...thats what i saw on the screen cap pic

for critics im all yours... :blush:

thank you very much for the help

thanks brothers

yes i bet he knows :rolleyes:

i already search the gallery but found nothing very similar,i think its a leftover backpack aka fallin apart here and there bacpack :lol: :lol: :lol:

however i looked 1 that is identical,but different in sizes and shape and.......anything else :mellow: such as the radio box and 'tube pipe'

:salute:

Posted Image

hey...there's only 3 bumps instead of 5 on the bottom tray :0Lighten:

:D :D :D Rocko...Rocko..I need your help :) :) :)

Since a boyscout fr go relatively expensive and hard to get,I've tried and search everything I can find to make one but having troble here and there 'specially the bends.

There are numerous measurement for the pack frame,such as

The horizontal bar....get a number between 11",11.5",to 13",are there any confirmed measurements for 'regular' frame size? And how much? 3,4,or 2 bar? :S

The vertical sides bend, is it 115 degrees,135 degrees,or 155 degrees? Where? Half the vertical length? Or more?(Hoth rebel soldier pics suggest it may be more than half upwards to bend)......oh boy

The vertical sides,17",17.5",or 18"???? :S

Diameter? Sides,bars,all shows differences

And many more,yet I'll use my body(5'7"ish) for comparisson and sizing,but that's only cover the vertical sides length and horizontal(not all the bends.....oh and the vertical bars bended too right?).

Hope I'll get it right to meet the standards for deployment,better not let you guys dissapointed,or it'll get reaaallly nasty :D :D

Thank you

Goodsand everyone :)