New SandTrooper Here!!!

DirtyJohn

Hi All,

My name is John Fife, and I am a StarWarsaholic I am in the US Air Force stationed in England and I am a member of the UK Garrison. Of course I already have a suit of clean armor, and have recently purchased a suit from TE which will be become my Sandy some time soon. I look forward to meeting you all. Take care.

John

England uh? Well are ya son, Yank or bloody Brit? (smile) I spend twenty years in the United States Air Force in the defense of my country. I'm glad to see the military represented! Where are you from originally? God bless you for servicing your country overseas. Take care & aloha.

Guns

Hi All,

My name is John Fife, and I am a StarWarsaholic I am in the US Air Force stationed in England and I am a member of the UK Garrison. Of course I already have a suit of clean armor, and have recently purchased a suit from TE which will be become my Sandy some time soon. I look forward to meeting you all. Take care.

John

Don't forget the smokin' deal you got on some saweeeet ammo pouches.

Can't be a Sandy without the proper pouches

~nathan TK-439

P.S. My Grandparents were in the Army During WWII, My dad was in the USAF from 62-82, my brother Was Army from 87-93, & I was Army 87-91.

Now my son will be joining the military next spring.

Yo DirtyJohn look what you started my friend. Sandtroopers in defense of their country! I love it. The home of the FREE, because of the BRAVE. Yeah baby, YEAH!

Nathan, your hard work will be rewarded! Thanks again from the Pacific Outpost crew! Aloha.

Guns

Wow, I think we pretty much have the whole US Armed Forces here. Too cool. Yes I did get my hands on some great ammo pouches at a great deal from Nathan, (Thanks again) Thanks for the welcome guys. It will take me a little while until I become a fully fledged Sandtrooper as I am heading to Iraq shortly and won't be back for a few months. It would be cool to take a desert shot in sandtrooper gear on the dunes of Iraq don't you think? I wish, like I won't have enough to carry while I am there. Thanks again mates for the kind welcome, I will try and check the boards here from time to time and let you know how everything is going. Take care friends.

John