MEPD Battlefront map anyone??

SethB6025

This might sound like a crazy request, but does anyone here know anyone who knows how to make a custom map for Battlefront or BF2? I think it would be rad to have a custom Tattooine map with the logo worked in somewhere. Just a thought. I don't game much, but I do play the occasional round of Battlefront/BF2 & always think of this.

This might sound like a crazy request, but does anyone here know anyone who knows how to make a custom map for Battlefront or BF2? I think it would be rad to have a custom Tattooine map with the logo worked in somewhere. Just a thought. I don't game much, but I do play the occasional round of Battlefront/BF2 & always think of this.

I didn't know you could do that in BF?!?!

Here are the files you need to get to create your own stuff for battlefront 2, but then again you would probably need the game as well http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=& ... ory&id=159 . I would have loved to check it out, but i do not have the game! Used to make maps for half-life and half-life 2. I will see if i can find the game somewhere and perhaps ill sit down and start to create something!

Awwwwwwww us console guys never get the good stuff

Yeah, but we also never get the config problems or the constant hardware upgrades either. That's why I gave up on PC gaming a long time ago.

Hey... All I have to say about that one is once you go Mac, you'll never go back. I run both Mac OSX and Windows on my MacBook Pro and so far haven't run into any problems on the Windows side... Computer seems to be able to handle just about anything. Of course I NEVER take the Windows side online because of viruses and such, so no problems there.

well, at least for xbox360 and playstation 3 there are supposedly some games that will allow user generated content, but then again it will be made on the computer versions of the games. But at least it looks brighter for you console people!