Upcoming Radio interview

locokarma

Mself, TD9935, TB6655, DZ9469 and a future member will be at one of our local radio stations for an in-studio interview, set for 7:30 am. I am not 100 %positive, but it looks like they will also be streaming it online as well.

www.magic105fm.com is the website if you'd like to hear us.

I was told that they will post pics online once we're done.

A positive step in the right direction to get the word out...

On our squad and the 501st.

Well, the event went over pretty good. Even tho it never seems you have enough time to do or say what you want. All in all, a positive experience. At this time, there's only one picture on the website. But I have contacted one of the DJ's to see if we can get more pics that were taken or perhaps a CD with the pics on them. The DJ that I know, Sharpe Dunaway, was really impressed with our costumes and even invited us to ride on their float in next year's Mardi Gras parade (BTW- he's a huge SW fan) Unfortunately, BJ was unable to attend due to a illness. Many thanks to Jeremy, Becca and Matt ( a potential member but has to wait 4 years)- for making it a fun event!

Too see the pic, go to www.magic105fm.com and click on the Morning Show in the toolbar.