bicep problem

ctrooper

o.k. i'm in the final stage of armor completition. i have checked the previous posts on the biceps. and like everyone else i have the piching problem with the forearm and bicep. i have come the point that with my arms i must either cut the top of the bicep down which will leave more black or notch the bottom of the bicep. any help or pictures would be great.. p.s. my camera took a turn for the worst so i have no pictures

I would definitely try trimming the forearm piece first. I had that problem and just a small amount of trimming fixed it. It also helps to put some foam in the forearm piece to keep it from rotating. Sometimes when it rotates too far, the pinching begins.

I ended up strapping my bicep pieces a little higher to avoid the pinch, but since I have fairly long arms the result is too much black. I'm planning to sand a very slight curve to the undersides of the bicep pieces, as the forearm pieces aren't really a factor in the pinches I've been feelin'.

Posted Image

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!

Charlie

Well I'll follow it up with the obligator crustacean link:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=7914

What were we talking about again?

HHHHHAAAAaaa hhhhaa ha ha haha hhhhhiiii hi, great one.

I love the mix off heavy trooper knowless, and funny stuff. More more..... Thanks for that one bro´s.