Colorado State Fair Invite

TD5374

I put this in the "Tours of Duty" section also, but wanted to make sure that everyone saw this invitation. I would REALLY enjoy seeing some of my brothers who might be out in this area/willing to travel show up for this troop!

If any of you are in the Southern Colorado area, or wanting to take a trip down this way on Sept. 2nd, the Mountain Garrison will be making its 3rd Annual Colorado State Fair Troop this year! The Fairgrounds are located in my hometown of Pueblo, Colorado, where I still reside.

This event is our Garrisons BIG event where almost every single Trooper from our Garrison tries to show up. It occurs on the Fairs "kids day" (self explanatory), and needless to say almost ALL of our Garrisons Sandies come out and show the planet Earth the joys of Sand!

We would love for any member of the MEPD that could make it to please come and join us!! Just drop me a PM, or reply on this thread and we will set it up!

Thanks!

Moose

"Sandtroopers play in a WORLD sized sandbox"