COSI(Columbus,OH) - SW Where Science Meets Imagination

TD4549

This weekend will be the opening. Are there any other MEPD that plan on attending? I shall be there Fri(3pm)~Sun(6pm). I have heard much about the exhibit and am really looking forward to it!!!

I will be there. About the same time as you. I am wearing my scout and my sandtrooper outfits. We will have to get a pic together and represent the MEPD.

Just ask any Ohio Garrison member for "Coyote", thats my nickname.

Wow. What a weekend. If anyone has the time to come see the SW exhibit at COSI in Columbus Ohio, it is simply, awesome. The props include studio models of the Falcon, Tantive IV, Y-wing, Star Destroyer, Drodieka to mention a few,and many screen used suits.

Chris and I represented the MEPD well. (Chris especially) Chis has a pic of the two of us, hopefully it came out ok.

Chris, thanks a million for coming over and trooping with us. You are welcome here anytime. (Any suggestions on a name for my drink? )

Saturday night was one that nobody who was there will forget. We had a party for all 501st and RL who attended. Guest of honor was none other than Jeremy Bulloch. We had him out dancing with us, he is one great guy, if you ever get the chance to meet him, do so.

Good Eve,

Here is the photo of Coyote and moi...

Posted Image

This was Sat morning after the 6pm~3am Fri nite fun. He pretty much said it all. Many more photos can be found at www.cosi.org or the OG site. It was a blast with the OG and look forward to the next opportunity to troop with ye!!! Jeremy was awesome, such a good chap.

Happy that I only had minor wardrobe malfunctions

As far as that drink... how bout "heavy blaster"!!!