Please fellow Sandies, you´re my only hope

Hi my fellow Sandies, many of you know me regarding my artwork and for those who don't well yes; Advertising and Graphic Design have been my means to an end since + 20 years ago.

They say there´s no shame in asking for help, I don´t usually request for it not because of vanity but because I don´t like to bother people around.

However, in here I feel part of a big family and truth well told I left my pride away the minute I started this post. :blush:

I´m trying to amplify and reach out for opportunities to market what I do overseas... Whatever creative services are requested I can do them with absolute talent, honesty and full diligence. "All I´m asking is if you happen to know somebody, a company, a brand, etc that you believe needs my services and might recommend in pointing them to my direction I´d totally be grateful for it." :duim:

As my own entrepreneur work around here has been scarce and slow and I´m in need of thinking outside the box and I believe I can make it overseas.

Thank you guys for your uninterested aid in case you can help out. My PM is: tigui@mac.com :salute:

Best regards my family of Sandies. Bless you all!!!

Luis,

Qué necesitas? Qué servicios ofreces?

Como sabes, yo trabajo en publicidad, en Olabuenaga Chemistri, parte de Publicis Groupe. Acá los clientes suelen buscar proveedores y formas para ahorrar costos al producir... Y no es secreto que producir en otros países suele ser más barato que producir en México.

Por qué no me pasas una presentación con tus credenciales de agencia o como freelance, y yo lo paso por acá, tanto en la agencia como con conocidos en otros lugares.

No se qué pueda haber, pero no hay peor lucha que la que no se hace.

Avísame o búscame en el chat de facebook para platicarlo más a fondo.

Te mando un abrazo.

Saludos.

Luis, Qué necesitas? Qué servicios ofreces? Como sabes, yo trabajo en publicidad, en Olabuenaga Chemistri, parte de Publicis Groupe. Acá los clientes suelen buscar proveedores y formas para ahorrar costos al producir... Y no es secreto que producir en otros países suele ser más barato que producir en México. Por qué no me pasas una presentación con tus credenciales de agencia o como freelance, y yo lo paso por acá, tanto en la agencia como con conocidos en otros lugares. No se qué pueda haber, pero no hay peor lucha que la que no se hace. Avísame o búscame en el chat de facebook para platicarlo más a fondo. Te mando un abrazo. Saludos.

"Juanito hermano mil gracias por tenderme una mano!!! Tengo full presentaciones en inglés y español. Puedo hacer todo lo que hace una agencia 2 en 1 Director Creativo y Director de Arte. Fungí como Director Creativo General para varias agencias hasta que decidí independizarme, siendo la última de ellas TBWA. Sin duda y con todo gusto te envío una presentación actualizada mañana mismo. Tienes razón uno debe de luchar con todo intentandolo todo. Gracias hermano."

"Juanito thanks a lot for the helping hand!!! I have full presentations in English and Spanish. I can execute whatever and advertising agency can do 2 in 1: Creative and Art Director. I did lead as Chief Creative Director for various agencies until I decided to go solo. The last one was TBWA. Without a doubt I will send you an actualized presentation tomorrow. You are right, one has to fight and give all you have trying everything at hand. Thanks bro!"

• 4 weeks later...

Brothers, I have used Luis for my own company and can give first hand account of his great work, fast work, attention to detail and overall excellence. We have a USA company and he did an outstanding job helping is brand our business. If you need a well rounded artist, he is the one. Thanks for the great work Luis!!!! Second to NONE!

Yes, i totally agree, on Luis's work. He did my forum sig. and designed awesome t-shirt logos for me. Im currently working on having him do all the advertisement for our towing company. Great Work Luis !!!

Brothers, I have used Luis for my own company and can give first hand account of his great work, fast work, attention to detail and overall excellence. We have a USA company and he did an outstanding job helping is brand our business. If you need a well rounded artist, he is the one. Thanks for the great work Luis!!!! Second to NONE!

Very kind of you and your words Ben I appreciate it with a big mug in the Cantina :D

Yes, i totally agree, on Luis's work. He did my forum sig. and designed awesome t-shirt logos for me. Im currently working on having him do all the advertisement for our towing company. Great Work Luis !!!

Thank you Al for the trust and confidence I'm really glad you liked the work and looking forward in getting what ever job is needed you can count on my diligence. Bless you man ;)