Newb Armor Refurb

Geohazard

Hi Guys, TR-14247 here.

A few months ago, I purchased a used set of armor sans helmet from a Legion old-timer who was moving across country. Inspired by an upcoming troop with the Mythbusters, I pulled it out of the project closet, and unfortunately, I don't think it will be ready to go by the deadline. Here is what I have:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice the kidney and butt plates are fused, the greeblie details on the front are different from the CRL, and the belt is all one piece of ABS riveted to the chest and back.

I have also procured:

FX helmet kit (sigh, I know, but the price was right)

Black & Orange Pauldrons

Ammo Pouches

Macrobinocs

Custom backpack

T-21 LRB

Honestly, I have no idea where to start with bringing this up to snuff. Any help would be appreciated.

good start dude ...i would remove or mod the TK ab button center box as the sandtrooper center box is different ,unfortunately the fx lid is unlikely to be accepted now bro :(

but,as Felice has said,clean everything up, dis assemble it ,remove rivets it,re build and re-weather it to suit you and its a great beginning indeed bro :)

i am sure any of your local MEPD Sandie brothers in the G.G.G ,or any of us guys here on the MEPD forum will be willing to offer help and support if you need them :)

great start brother :salute::td: