Mission Report: MAW at Las Vegas NV (USA)

SAND DEVIL

Great turn out and a had a ton of fun. Shout out to our friends in the Utah Garrison for supporting us too (Chewbacca, Sandtrooper, Tie Pilot and Tusken Raider). Got to go with my new spotter/wrangler, my daughter on her first troop. She had fun and it was eye opening for her and what we really do. She handed out my new MEPD Trading cards to kids. I got to use my new dewback prod too. Cutest moment was a 6 year old girl who just wanted to hold the dewback prod and stare. She didn't talk, but I saw a sandtrooper in the making...

One of my favorite spotter/wrangler:

Posted Image

Me and the local boys, (shout out to SMOKE, his son is in red here):

Posted Image

Some rebels tried to steal my dewback prod:

Posted Image

Two coolest troopers there and a little helper:

Posted Image

Da Boys:

Posted Image

Time for a break and a pow wow by the imperial transport:

Posted Image

So just how bug IS a dewback Prod? Taller than Mr. Vader and Chewbacca:

Posted Image

Nothing like being reprimanded by your XO and having Darth Vader out rank him, hehe:

Posted Image

Hangin with the Boss and some droids:

Posted Image

Wrong princess boys:

Posted Image

Pre-Patrol muster:

Posted Image

Tried to run with them in the 5K, not in this armor:

Posted Image

Group shot by the finest transport ever:

Posted Image

How come the hairy one always gets the crowd? Should have arrested him at the time:

Posted Image

Move along, move along:

Posted Image

And I am out of little quotes and pictures now.....

Nice one ! I never tire of seeing Tours of Duty. Great stuff !

The prod is awesome but I can't imagine there are many indoor troops I could bring it to in the UK ! LoL so it woyld have to be strictly for outside :-)

So are you happy with the way your armour felt in that troop ? I'm always keen to hear of people's experiences for tips on improvements etc :-D

Thats what im talkin bout Ben. Awesome TD man.....Thanx for representing us bro. Truly worthy of S W A T status asap if i may say so. Yea i would have arrested the wookie and made him into a carpet for in front of my fireplace. :peace: Dahhhhhh. Just kiddin. As far as the prod goes, lets just say i wouldnt want to get hit with it...haha. All in all bro...Awesome. :thumbsup::yes::headphone:

Brother ROLF, thank you for the support. I have to finish making the little figures and perfecting the prod before I move onto a full size Dewback, but I am designing one. Now I just have to convince the wife to let me take over the living room....hehe. Hope you and your family are doing well my fellow 66er brother.

Luis, Long time brother. Hope you are good, thanks for the support.

AL, you crack me up and keep me going man, you are crazy. Love it. Needed you today when my daughter's car broke down on the Las Vegas freeway. Her car was too small a job for your rig though. Be good.