Sandtrooper Helmet part 2

philphy

...My armour needs to be velcroed up, if thats a word, I need a good tutorial on how to do that... Thanks - Phil...

Hey Phil,

Why would you want to velcro up your armor?

Do you mean you need some strap adjustment, or are is it something else?'

Some members here, leaded by our rouge DL Rick "Dirty Boy" Bates, feel like industrial velcro is the way to go. But some of us more conservative guys believe the original strapping system (or something as similar as possible) is better, so we use snaps and similar fasteners instead of velcro.

You will find more than enough info on both techniques over the "armor" section of the forum. Check it out and if you cant find what you need, let us know.

Saludos.

hey phil,

just one thing i need to say,please dont buy anything else trooper related from ebay buddy! :yucky:

everything you need and more is all available on this site from various vetted,reliable,accurate and friendly suppliers!

if you really feel you do want to buy anything,try and post it up here first so we can give you an opinion.

just keep researching and posting as your doing and everything will fall into place,honest lol :yes:

good luck with your build buddy!! :thumbsup:

p.s. yeah,your right about this hobby pulling on the purse strings,it can be

an expensive hobby bro! :yes:

hey phil,

just one thing i need to say,please dont buy anything else trooper related from ebay buddy! :yucky:

everything you need and more is all available on this site from various vetted,reliable,accurate and friendly suppliers!

if you really feel you do want to buy anything,try and post it up here first so we can give you an opinion.

just keep researching and posting as your doing and everything will fall into place,honest lol :yes:

good luck with your build buddy!! :thumbsup:

p.s. yeah,your right about this hobby pulling on the purse strings,it can be

an expensive hobby bro! :yes:

Phil mate, pm me your number. I've got quite a bit going on atm but reckon we could meet up since ur not far from me. See if there's anything I can help you with. Cheers, Joe

Phil,

Make sure you do both of these! ;)